Students are admitted to this school on the basis of merit. The school reserves the right to refuse admission to any student without assigning any reason. Application for admission to the school must be made on the prescribed form appended to the prospectus.
Eligibility for application:
A. Our own students:
60% & above with a minimum grade point of Cl each in Science, Mathematics and Social Science.
B. Students from other schools:
For CBSE, 70% & above with a minimum grade point of B2 in Science, Mathematics and Social science.
The following documents should be attached to the application form for admission:
* Attested copies of Board or University Certificates showing the date of birth and details of previous examination passed and detailed marks certificate. (Original detailed marks certificate issued by the Board should be produced at the time of admission)
* An attested copy of the school leaving certificate/certificate of good conduct from the Head of the institution last attended. Original school leaving cum character certificate must be submitted at the time of admission.
* Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate
* Two copies of recent size photograph.
* Aadhar Card copy of student
General Condition of Assessment
- The scheme of examination and pass criteria for All India/Delhi Senior School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board shall be laid down from time to time.
- Class XI examination shall be conducted by the school themselves.
- The Board will conduct the external examination at the end of Class-XII.
- Class XII examination will be based on the syllabi as prescribed by the Board for Class-XII from time to time.
- Number of papers, duration of examination and marks for each subject/paper will be as specified in the curriculum for the year.
- The examination would be conducted in theory as well as in practical examination, depending upon the nature of the subject(s) and the marks/grades allotted shall be as prescribed in the curriculum.