1. A well – equipped library.
2. Immediate Medical attention.
3. Occasional tour and Picnic.
4. Constant power supply.
5. Books & Stationary items.
6. Emergency Transport.
7. Boarding Canteen (Both Wet and Dry)
8. Music and Dance.
9. Hobby Clubs.
10. NCC Facility.
Special Facilities (XI - XII)
1. Free career counselling for NDA aspirant students.
2. Special class for Medical, Airhostess, Cabin Crew etc.
3. Separate hostel for boys and girls.
4. Transportation services
The school has properly equipped laboratories separately for Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the Science Block for practical examination for the Secondary and Senior Secondary Students.
It is sure that reading makes a man perfect. The school Library has a good stock of book with a separate reference section having selected books like Encyclopaedia, Britannica, sufficient number of journals and newspapers cater to the needs of students of all classes are provided in the reading room. Students are regularly sent to the library in accordance with the school time table to help develop reading habits to the students. More books of latest publication are purchased every year to enrich the library.
Technology in Education Pursuit
a. Computer Application:
The School’s computer labs provide the state of the art computing facilities. It is imparted from class III and is an integral part of the syllabus.
The school has its own computer laboratory equipped with ample computer system and enough time is given to each child to practice the keyboard. Assessment is made in both theory and practical.
b. Tata class edge (smart class): (smart class from class nursery to class XII)
The school in collaboration with Tata class edge has provided the facility of audio-visual interactive system, classes to promote the students interest and understanding of the subjects taught in the class.
Motion picture of good standing is shown to the students from time to time at nominal rate in the school. A projector is used to display a video’s output on the white board which act as a huge screen.
The School prepares the students mentally and physically sound for entry to good and higher academic atmosphere in the Nation and abroad. The School prepares the students of Class X and for the board Examination conducted by CBSE. Extra care and attention for those students appearing for the Board Examination are taken. Necessary extra classes for class X and XII Board Examination appearing students are also provided with a team of well experience teachers of the School.
An optional subject of Manipuri or Hindi is exercised for the classes for class IX & X. Other main subject taught up to class X are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Life Science, History, Civics and Economics, Geography, English, S.U.P.W, Health and Physical Education as prescribe by CBSE.
The School is divided into four Houses for all activities. Each House has its own Motto, House Master, House Mistress, House Captain etc. Each student belongs to one of this House. Each House has been assigned a colour and a week to be on duty for general cleanliness and other general activities of the School including conduct of morning assemblies.
All co-curricular activities are organised on the Inter-House competitive system. These competitions enable the students to take part in Debates, Music, Declamation Contests, Painting, Games & Sports school Bulletins, School Beautification, Sanitation, Cleanliness Campaigns etc.
The school provides the Hostel facility both for the boys and girls separately inside the School Premises. In order to develop the team spirit and spirit-de-corps among the student, they are accommodated two houses namely Green House and Yellow House (both for the girls and boys). The students are groomed to live in a harmonious community life and develop a sense of emotional and cultural integration.
Hostellers are looked after by 6 wardens (3 male and 3 female) and a female nurse. The health of the students is attended by a well-qualified Doctor on every Wednesday and Saturday and a nursing assistant for medical care and attention of all students. More serious cases or those requiring medical advice of a specialist are referred to JN Hospital or RIMS, Imphal. Cases of prolonged or very serious illness are reported to their parents for suitable action.
Awards and Prizes
- “Light of the Get Well”. This award is given to the only student who excels other students in the final examination among the students from class III toXII.
- First Position in Final Examination of each class (from class Nursery to class XII).
- “Principal’s Award”. This award is given to those students who have maintained their position for at least three consecutive annual examinations.
- “L. Dinamani Singh Excellent Award”. This award is given to those students who have good character, maintain neat and clean throughout the year.
- “Late L. Chaobhal Singh (Athouba (Sahid)) of 27th August Chaklam Khongchat Award”. This award is given to those students of class X and XII who have done exemplary services for the upliftment of the status of the Students and for popularising scientific idea.